- Step by step assistance with obtaining NPI number if needed
- Justification letter for services (Letter of medical necessity)
- Request pre-approval from insurance company, if necessary
- Contact with patient's case manager-handle any follow up or periodic documentation required
- Properly code procedures with CPT codes/ICD-10 diagnosis codes for billing
- Submit bills to insurance company electronically
- Deposit funds into your Paypal account electronically
- Monthly invoicing to private pay patients, either electronic or U.S. mail
- Signed confidentiality agreement, HIPAA policy form, copy of form that can be provided to patients that you are using 3rd party billing service to accept payments.
- Widget that you can use to accept payments on your current website
- No website? For a small additional fee, we can set up a custom billing site for your business which allows patients to pay online.
- Contact information for patient's primary care physician
- Copy of patient's health insurance card
- Client data: Name, Date of birth, diagnosis code, Progress notes with start and end times, dates for each procedure
- Paypal account for direct deposit
All submissions of patient information such as progress notes, insurance information, etc. will be faxed to us at our HIPAA compliant, encrypted server.